College Internship Sales Support Intern
Position: Intern/Part-time Sales Support
Salary: $11 per hour
Experience: 1+ years
Technology Business Research (TBR) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market research and consulting firm growing rapidly in an exciting market. TBR offers a fast-paced work environment for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. TBR works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multimillion-dollar decisions and helping companies reduce operational risk and uncover new opportunities.
TBR provides broad exposure to the businesses and strategies of global ICT companies. Areas of specialization include computing (PCs, mobile devices), cloud, software, networking/telecommunications and professional services. Company coverage includes leading IT vendors such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Dell Technologies.
TBR is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded professional to work alongside its account managers to learn business development skills. The sales support intern will be a detail-oriented, self-starter possessing the ability to work in a team environment while supporting a group of sales representatives in their day-to-day selling efforts. This position is an excellent entry-level opportunity to gain sales experience and responsibility in an office environment.
• Engaging with customers to set meetings for sales staff
• Generating leads
• Tracking CRM configurations
• Establishing and maintaining industry contacts that facilitate sales
• Following market trends
• Managing subscriber preferences
• Tracking website and webinar analytics
• Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and ability to overcome obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
• Must be able to think on their feet and work in a fast-paced, team-based sales environment
• Exhibits professionalism, dependability and drive to succeed
• Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
• Requires excellent skills in prospecting and qualifying potential accounts
• Able to work in teams and with employees at all levels of an organization
• The desire to be challenged
• Skilled at Microsoft Excel
Technology Business Research (TBR), headquartered in Hampton, N.H., is recognized as one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms specializing in the analyses of computer, application, networking, wireless and professional services companies. Serving an international clientele of high-tech manufacturers, IT professionals, end users and financial executives, the company has continually distinguished itself in the marketplace by providing timely, accurate, high-quality information and market research in a format that is uniquely responsive to our clients’ needs.
How to ApplyQualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 total views, 3 today