College Internship Strategic Communications Internship-Fall 2020
Strategic Communications Internship
New Hampshire’s leading strategic communications and public relations firm, Montagne Communications, www.montagnecom.com is seeking part-time interns. Interns will gain valuable skills, experience, and the ability to perform many of the duties required at any public relations firm.
Montagne interns can choose a flexible schedule during the Monday – Friday workweek and although the internship is an unpaid position, we are happy to work with your academic institution so you can receive college credit for your time spent here.
– Writing press releases and media pitches
– Interacting with local, regional and national media via media relations outreach
– Social media management and measurement
– Web and database management
– Building/updating media lists
– Attending press conferences and client promotional events
– Participating in client video shoots
– Supporting the account team with various public relations/marketing projects
– Clerical and administrative support
– Must be an outgoing self-starter who excels with challenging work
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– Working knowledge of numerous social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
– Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once
– Must be a team-player, as you will assist the entire account team
– Has a working understanding of news and local media industry
– Strong desire to gain valuable public relations and strategic communications experience
– Currently attending an academic institution to receive an undergraduate or graduate degree
*Flexible work scheduling, including remote work, may be permitted due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. If you are selected, Montagne will work with you to create a schedule that promotes employee and workplace safety.
How to ApplyPlease send a resume, cover letter, two writing samples, along with any questions to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
256 total views, 1 today