College Internship Strategic Marketing Services (SMS) Intern
Polaris Direct is a nationally acclaimed direct marketing services and printing company specializing in high-volume 1:1 marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and marketing agencies. Our success in a fast-changing global economy is a direct result of our ability to create turnkey integrated and innovative direct marketing solutions.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Marketing Services (SMS) Intern who will play an integral role on the team. Candidate will work on multiple internal and external projects. If you are detail-oriented and willing to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, then let’s talk. As an intern, you will be responsible for supporting the creative team with various projects related to social media, print, and digital marketing. Computer skills are required in order to succeed. You will also support the marketing and sales team on B2B efforts. Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Mailchimp is a plus. If you are looking to gain hands on experience and learn more about multi-channel marketing and print, then this is the right opportunity for you. This a paid internship that offers a flexible work schedule.
• Currently enrolled in a 4-year college program, majoring in marketing, graphic design, business communications or related field.
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Prior experience in an office setting a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• Creative thinker/idea generator
• Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
• Understanding of social media platforms
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of the team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience with Adobe Suite graphic design platforms a plus
• Experience with Photo and Video editing a plus
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying, please forward a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Manager, Charlene Provencher at firstname.lastname@example.org
88 total views, 1 today