College Internship Video Production Intern – 2021 Dartmouth Hitchcock Summer Internship
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in video production. The Video Production Intern is responsible for assisting the Center for Learning and Professional Development’s Learning Design and Systems team in creating a visual representation of the work Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health performs through video. The primary function of this position is to support The Graduate Medical Education Program in its efforts to recruit incoming residents and fellows.
• Assist in developing, capturing, and editing content that portrays the work that D-H does for its patients.
• Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including: sound, lighting, camera operation, editing, and post production.
• Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, recorders and other production equipment.
• Ensure equipment is charged and properly stored before and after every shoot.
• Responsible for the safe transfer and storage of all footage and equipment.
• Communicate with members of the staff to ensure a smooth running of the project.
• Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from D-H and its branding guidelines.
• Provides training and assistance to stakeholders and team members.
• Audio editing of podcasts or similar learning assets.
• Working in a hands-on video production or broadcast production role.
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro CC or similar software to edit and produce final video product.
• Practical familiarity with video production equipment such as: cameras, lenses, microphones (wired and wireless), lighting, etc.
• Podcasting experience a plus.
Please note that this position may require early morning or late afternoon hours on an as-needed basis to accommodate production schedules.
How to ApplyLearn more and apply to the 2021 College Summer Internship Program at our website https://dhwri.org/internship-programs/. Your application packet must include: • Online Application form: https://dhwri.org/internship-programs/ • Resume • Personal Statement/Cover Letter describing your interest • Two (2) Letters of Reference from teachers or someone you have worked with/for professionally Applications are due by 11:59PM on February 28, 2021. Only complete applications will be considered.
31 total views, 1 today