The Rising Stars Awards celebrate New Hampshire’s remarkable young professionals and the companies that support them. In order to remain competitive, NH needs to retain and attract young rising talent and these awards are a prime way to recognize NH’s students, young people, and the companies that are working hard to entice them to stay in the state.
A collaborative event between Stay Work Play and New Hampshire Public Radio, we will celebrate the winners of seven award categories on Thursday, October 17, 2019 at the Currier Museum of Art. The exclusive event will host hundreds of young professionals from throughout the Granite State; guests include college students, young business professionals, and business and community leaders. This year, attendees will be able to purchase a puck to be used for our raffle fundraiser using a Plinko board game. Each participant is guaranteed to win an item from a New Hampshire business or organization (i.e. gift certificates, products, experiences, etc.). This will allow the winners to experience a variety of great places that make up the Granite State. The opportunity to explore the businesses and activities around the state also brings the donating organizations new visitors to their place of business.
RAFFLE DONATION BENEFITS
- Donors and items donated will be recognized in the program at the event;
- Contributing donors or organizations will be highlighted weekly on the Stay Work Play Facebook and Twitter pages (over 16,000 followers);
- Items will be featured in the Facebook album that will be created to highlight all the raffle items; and
- Gifts are tax deductible; Stay Work Play is a 501 c(3).
We are looking for items that showcase the incredible businesses in New Hampshire; including gift certificates and unique items related, but not limited to: pet products, local bookstores, restaurants, salons/spas, experiences, etc., bath and body products, candles, home goods, jewelry, local beer, wine, and spirits.
- Please provide a short description and retail value of item(s) donated.
- The deadline to donate to be included in the event program is Friday, September 27, 2019.
- Items and gift certificates can be sent to:
Stay Work Play
235 Hanover Street, Suite 1
Manchester NH, 03104
If you are interested in being part of the Rising Stars Awards raffle, please send an email to Sarah Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, in advance, for your donation!