Social media networks are a way of life today. Love them or hate them, you probably use them. Here’s a sampling of what’s out there….
Facebook – Note that you may need to be logged in for these links to work:
- Stay Work Play
- You know you are from New Hampshire when….
- The Seacoast, New Hampshire
- UNH Alumni
- ManchVegas Bar Crawl
- New Hampshire College (SNHU)
- NH Sports & Social Club
- Seacoast Sports & Social Club
LinkedIn Groups – These tend to be work-related as that is the main focus of LinkedIn. Be sure to search for groups that are in your line of work. You must be a member of LinkedIn to access these groups – membership is free.
- Stay Work Play
- 603 Networking
- NH Live Free or Die – People who enjoy the great outdoors of New Hampshire.
- NH Software Professionals
- NH Technology Group
- NH Business Connection
- NH High Technology Council
- Business NH Magazine
- NH Businesses for Social Responsibility
Twitter – here are just a few groups that you might want to check out
Be sure to look for your college alumni groups on LinkedIn and Facebook. Many of the Young Professional Networks have Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn pages as well.
Other great groups to check out for networking:
- NHnetWORKS is a networking group of professionals either in transition or working, living, or interested in doing business in New Hampshire. Its purpose is to help people advance professionally and to assist them with successful business and organizational activities.
- The New Hampshire Creative Club is an organization of creative professionals such as graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, copywriters, desktop publishers, printers, color separators, and other professionals in related fields.
- The Southern New Hampshire Women’s Business Network (SNHWBN) was created as an outlet through which business professionals in New Hampshire could network and expand their businesses.
- New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility (NHBSR) – NHBSR’s mission is to build and support a network of businesses committed to adopting socially responsible business practices, recognizing that people, principles and profits are inseparably linked.
- Looking for a way to network AND have fun? Check out New Hampshire Sports & Social Club. They offer a multitude of sports options year-round in different regions of NH.
Do you have a favorite social media group or page you want to share? If so, post a link on ourFacebook fan page or e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll help you get the word out!